BRYDENS LAWYERS 2021 ULTIMATE GRAND FINAL EXPERIENCE COMPETITION
Terms and Conditions:
- Entry is only available to residents of Australia who are aged 18 years or older.
- Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The promotion commences at 9:00 15/03/2021, and entries close at 0:00 20/09/2021 (promotion period).
- To enter- Eligible Entrants must enter via the competition landing page (brydens.com.au/win), filling in their full details (including, but not limited to, name, postcode, phone number, email). Following of Brydens Lawyers social media channels is encouraged, but not a direct requirement, as it cannot be tracked across all platforms with complete accuracy.
- One entry per person.
Prizes and Winning/Prize Conditions
- The random prize draw will take place at 12:00pm on 20/09/2021 at Level 2, 203 Northumberland Street, Liverpool, 2170.
- The winner will receive the prize package as outlined below in ‘Major Prize’.
- The package is offered by Brydens Lawyers and is operated by South Sydney Rabbitohs.
- The package cannot be redeemed or exchanged for any other service.
- The package is to be redeemed for the 2021 NRL Grand Final only.
- The total prize pool value is $3800.00 (as per South Sydney Rabbitohs’ promotional documents).
- Winners will be notified by phone/email within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner will have their details published across Brydens Lawyers social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) and Brydens Lawyers website (brydens.com.au) on 20/09/2021. The winner will have two (2) days from time and date of the notification being sent to respond, provide proof of eligibility, and claim the Prize.
- If the prize is unclaimed or un-awarded, a prize redraw will be conducted precisely one week following the initial draw at the same time and place as the original draw. If a winner is redrawn they will have their details published across Brydens Lawyers social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) and Brydens Lawyers website (brydens.com.au) on 27/09/2021.
- The random prize draw will take place every other Monday morning between 29/03/2021 and 20/9/2021 at Level 2, 203 Northumberland Street, Liverpool, 2170.
- The announcement will be made at before 10:00am every other Monday morning between 29/03/2021 and 20/9/2021 across Brydens Lawyers social media platforms.
- The fortnightly winner will receive one (1) 2020 Signed Brydens Lawyers NSW Blues Jersey.
- The prizes cannot be redeemed or exchanged for any other form of reward or cash.
- The total weekly prize pool across the competition is valued at approximately $1100.
- Individual weekly prizes will not exceed $250.00. Total prizes during the period of the permit will not exceed $50,000.00.
The Winning Prize Entitles Four (4) Persons to the Following Itinerary:
- Board at King Street Wharf, Darling Harbour at approx. 2pm day of 2021 NRL Grand Final
- Cruise runs up to Rose Bay, then back under the bridge to Homebush Bay Wharf – Approx. 3 hours
- Cruise includes canapes and substantial items, and all beer, wine and soft drinks
- On arrival, guests transfer into waiting coaches for transport to the stadium
- Diamond ticketing for the 2021 NRL Grand Final
- Post-match, guests return to the buses, to head back to the wharf
- Re-board the boat for a 2-hour cruise back to the Casino Wharf in Pyrmont
- Guest again have access to further food and beer, wine, spirits and soft drinks.
Prize Does Not Include:
- Meals – other than those specified
- Optional Extras and Sightseeing Tours unless specified
General Terms and Conditions
- Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Information relating to the Competition and the above schedule form part of these terms and conditions for the Competition. Brydens Lawyers may vary these terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion, subject to approval of the relevant state authorities.
- Eligibility to enter the Competition is subject to the Entry Restrictions above.
- To enter the Competition, entrants must complete the process outlined in the Entry Details during the Competition Period. Any entry received outside of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid.
- Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity, proof of Australian residency status at the nominated Prize delivery address and proof of entry validity, in order to claim a Prize. Acceptance of proof of eligibility is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that an entrant cannot provide proof, their entry will be deemed invalid
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All Prizes are as depicted or described in the Schedule and, unless otherwise specified, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter is not responsible for any additional costs associated with use of the Prize
- If the Prize involves tickets to an event or travel, the Promoter is not responsible for any change in times or dates, cancellations or rescheduling of events that may prevent the Prize Winner from redeeming the Prize or any part of it.
- Travel portions of a Prize may be subject to blackout dates and travel periods as specified in the Schedule. If travel has not been redeemed within this time period, tickets shall be deemed null and void.
- Any entrant found to be using multiple emails to enter the Competition may be disqualified at Brydens Lawyers’ sole discretion.
- The Promoter may use entrants’ names and details for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. The Promoter may also be required to disclose your personal information to its contractors, agents, co-promoter and to state and territory gaming departments to assist in conducting the Competition.
- Entrants consent to their full names and/or their entries being used in all media by the Promoter. Entrants acknowledge and agree they may be required to participate in promotional activities while taking up the Prize.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Brydens Lawyers (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Brydens Lawyers (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Brydens Lawyers’ control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Brydens Lawyers) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Brydens Lawyers; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- Brydens Lawyers collects claimants’/entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the claimant/entrant may not be able to participate in the promotion. Brydens Lawyers will not disclose this information to anyone other than contractors who provide services to Brydens Lawyers for the purposes of conducting this promotion unless compelled or permitted by law. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. As per the relevant Privacy Legislation, a request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Marketing Department of Brydens Lawyers.