Franchising a Business
Franchising a Business
Brydens Lawyers understand the complexity surrounding franchising including the legislation and regulations that apply to franchisors and franchisees. We can assist to streamline the legal process involved in the franchise business model.
WHY DO YOU NEED A COMMERCIAL LAWYER?
Brydens Lawyers take the time to understand your business and commercial goals so as to best assist you in the franchise development process.
WHAT WILL THE COMMERCIAL LAWYER ORGANISE FOR YOU?
Our Commercial Team can assist you with:
- Preparing franchise agreements
- Preparing Disclosure Document and ancillary documents
- Compliance with the Franchising Code of Conduct
- Negotiating with government departments and councils
- Drafting and providing advice in relation to commercial and retail leases
- Negotiating options, contracts and conditions of sale
- Property development
- Negotiation with the franchisee’s legal advisors
- Managing the sale of a franchisee’s business and assignment of franchise to the purchaser
- Dispute Resolution including negotiating, mediation and litigation
- Advising on regulatory compliance
- Property advice
- Employment Law
- Intellectual Property including branding and social media compliance
WHEN SHOULD YOU CONSULT A COMMERCIAL LAWYER?
You should consult Brydens Lawyers if you are thinking about franchising your business or if you are looking to purchase an existing franchise.
WHAT IS YOUR
Contact Brydens Lawyers to arrange a consultation to discuss your franchising matter.
WHY ARE BRYDENS LAWYERS THE RIGHT REPRESENTATION FOR YOU?
At Brydens Lawyers, we ensure we take the time to form working relationships with you, your key staff, outside advisors, accountants and franchise consultants to ensure that our advice is relevant to you and your business model.
Brydens Lawyers acts for a variety of diverse industries such as food, construction, retail, automotive, coffee, health, fitness and real estate.
LATEST NEWS FROM LEE
State of Origin is upon us yet again. Very few sporting contests can generate the level of excitement and interest like State of Origin does. Brydens Lawyers is the proud major partner of the New South Wales Blues who will this year be defending the Origin shield. Having had the opportunity to get to know some of the New South Wales Blues players fairly well I am most impressed by the level of passion and commitment that each one of them has for the jumper, their team and for the State. There is no doubt that winning the State of Origin Series is all about pride.
CONTACT US TODAY
LIVERPOOL HEAD OFFICE
Lvl 2, 203 Northumberland Street,
Liverpool NSW 2170
OFFICES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Adamstown Erina Parramatta
Albury Goulburn Redfern
Bankstown Leichhardt Sydney City
Blacktown Miranda Tamworth
Campbelltown Newcastle Wagga Wagga
Chatswood Nowra Wollongong