Franchising a Business
Franchising a Business
Brydens Lawyers understand the complexity surrounding franchising including the legislation and regulations that apply to franchisors and franchisees. We can assist to streamline the legal process involved in the franchise business model.
WHY DO YOU NEED A COMMERCIAL LAWYER?
Brydens Lawyers take the time to understand your business and commercial goals so as to best assist you in the franchise development process.
WHAT WILL THE COMMERCIAL LAWYER ORGANISE FOR YOU?
Our Commercial Team can assist you with:
- Preparing franchise agreements
- Preparing Disclosure Document and ancillary documents
- Compliance with the Franchising Code of Conduct
- Negotiating with government departments and councils
- Drafting and providing advice in relation to commercial and retail leases
- Negotiating options, contracts and conditions of sale
- Property development
- Negotiation with the franchisee’s legal advisors
- Managing the sale of a franchisee’s business and assignment of franchise to the purchaser
- Dispute Resolution including negotiating, mediation and litigation
- Advising on regulatory compliance
- Property advice
- Employment Law
- Intellectual Property including branding and social media compliance
WHEN SHOULD YOU CONSULT A COMMERCIAL LAWYER?
You should consult Brydens Lawyers if you are thinking about franchising your business or if you are looking to purchase an existing franchise.
WHAT IS YOUR
Contact Brydens Lawyers to arrange a consultation to discuss your franchising matter.
WHY ARE BRYDENS LAWYERS THE RIGHT REPRESENTATION FOR YOU?
At Brydens Lawyers, we ensure we take the time to form working relationships with you, your key staff, outside advisors, accountants and franchise consultants to ensure that our advice is relevant to you and your business model.
Brydens Lawyers acts for a variety of diverse industries such as food, construction, retail, automotive, coffee, health, fitness and real estate.
LATEST NEWS FROM LEE
In conjunction with Variety - The Children's Charity, Brydens Lawyers has implemented an information and education program for parents and carers of children facing chronic illness, disability or special needs.
The presentation is focused upon succession planning, that is putting into place arrangements so as to ensure the continuing care, maintenance and education of the child after the parents or carers have passed. It is a particularly delicate subject, often considered
but rarely spoken of.
CONTACT US TODAY
LIVERPOOL HEAD OFFICE
Lvl 2, 203 Northumberland Street,
Liverpool NSW 2170
OFFICES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Adamstown Erina Parramatta
Albury Goulburn Redfern
Bankstown Leichhardt Sydney City
Blacktown Miranda Tamworth
Campbelltown Newcastle Wagga Wagga
Chatswood Nowra Wollongong