on behalf of the employer
Brydens Lawyers are the experts in employment law. This encompasses a wide range of legal services relating to all aspects of employment which focuses on the relationship between employer and employee.
WHY DO YOU NEED AN EMPLOYMENT LAWYER FOR EMPLOYMENT CONTRACTS?
Brydens Lawyers balance the technical aspects of employment law whilst focusing on the range of complex business issues faced by employers. Brydens Lawyers can assist to understand business imperatives behind employer’s workplace strategies in providing advice in a commercial context.
WHY ARE BRYDENS LAWYERS THE RIGHT REPRESENTATION FOR YOU?
Brydens Lawyers understands that both employees and employers have rights and obligations to each other so as to fulfill contractual and statutory obligations when it comes to employment entitlements. For this reason it is important to get the best legal advice and representation when issues arise in the workplace. Knowing and understanding your rights is part of the solution and often expert legal advice and representation is required to assist in resolving any concerns that arise from any conflict in those rights and obligations.
WHAT WILL THE EMPLOYMENT LAWYER ORGANISE FOR YOU?
Brydens Lawyers can:
– Offer practical, accessible and effective advice;
– Identify strategies to best meet an employer’s objectives;
– Draft employment agreements, policies and guidelines;
– Advise employer’s on disciplinary processes and workplace investigations;
– Advise employers in relation to the enforcement of confidentiality and non-compete provisions;
– Advise employers in relation to unlawful discrimination, unlawful termination, harassment and bullying complaints and act in proceedings in respect of these complaints;
– Advise in relation to the impact of a sale of business on employees;
– Advise on entitlements and awards;
– Advise employers on sponsored migration, visa applications and employer compliance issues.
WHEN SHOULD YOU CONSULT AN EMPLOYMENT LAWYER?
Issues that arise in the workplace are often subject to regulations. An employer should not hesitate to contact Brydens Lawyers if they require advice or assistance in relation to any employment issue.
WE DO EMPLOYMENT LAW WELL. HERE ARE SOME EXAMPLES:
Brydens Lawyers have assisted new local business owners with drafting casual, full-time, part-time, supervisor and manager employment agreements. Brydens Lawyers provided the employer with details of entitlements, the applicable awards and pay guides to enable them to commence their professional relationship with their employee.
WHAT ARE THE COSTS INVOLVED?
A comprehensive disclosure of professional fees and expenses can be provided upon receipt of instructions.
Omar Khan of Brydens Lawyers resolved everything quickly and looked out for my interests every step of the way. I’m very satisfied with how things played out and will definitely be contacting them if I need help again.
Paul M, a client of our Commercial division.
I cannot say enough of my lawyers Omar- he listened and gave simple answers so I could understand. Most importantly, he showed empathy when I was distressed.
Lisa O, a client of our Commercial division.