on behalf of the employer
on behalf of the employer
Termination of an employee requires careful consideration by the employer. It is an expectation by the Courts and Tribunals that employees are terminated fairly. A good reason for the termination of an employee is required in addition to providing the employee with procedural fairness during the termination process.
WHY DO YOU NEED A EMPLOYMENT LAWYER FOR AN UNFAIR DISMISSAL CLAIM?
Brydens Lawyers can provide advice to assist an employer to minimise risk to their business and represent their interests if an unfair dismissal claim arises.
WHAT WILL THE EMPLOYMENT LAWYER ORGANISE FOR YOU?
Brydens Lawyers can:
- Provide accurate and easy to understand advice if an employment issue arises
- Consider risks and options in dealing with employment issues and circumstances
- Represent you in conciliation conferences and in the Fair Work Commission, Courts and Tribunals.
WHEN SHOULD YOU CONSULT A EMPLOYMENT LAWYER?
You should contact Brydens Lawyers if:
- An employee has made an unfair dismissal claim against you
- If you require advice as to how to best performance manage an employee or terminate an employee
- If an employee has been engaged in misconduct
- If you require advice as to entitlements and interpretation of applicable awards
- If you require employment agreements prepared for your employees
WHAT ARE THE COSTS INVOLVED?
A comprehensive disclosure of professional fees and expenses can be provided upon receipt of instructions.
WHY ARE BRYDENS LAWYERS THE RIGHT REPRESENTATION FOR YOU?
Brydens Lawyers have many years experience in providing representation to employers in proceedings before the Fair Work Commission, Courts and Tribunals.
WE DO EMPLOYMENT LAW WELL. HERE ARE SOME EXAMPLES:
An employer terminated their employee for failing to carry out their duties in accordance with their employment agreement without warning or notice. The employee brought proceedings against the employer for unfair dismissal in the Fair Work Commission. Brydens Lawyers represented the employer in these proceedings and assisted the parties to reach a mutual agreement of settlement to avoid additional legal costs for the employer.
Omar Khan of Brydens Lawyers resolved everything quickly and looked out for my interests every step of the way. I’m very satisfied with how things played out and will definitely be contacting them if I need help again.
Paul M, a client of our Commercial division.
I cannot say enough of my lawyers Omar- he listened and gave simple answers so I could understand. Most importantly, he showed empathy when I was distressed.
Lisa O, a client of our Commercial division.