Financing & Refinancing
Financing & Refinancing
Brydens Lawyers can assist you with obtaining finance for your purchase of property, refinancing your loans and drafting loan documentation for lenders to secure their financial interests.
If you have had a home or investment loan for many years, you may wish to review the terms of your loan from time to time and compare your loan to alternative offers that may better suit your needs. You might be looking for a better interest rate or to use the equity in your home to renovate.
WHY DO YOU NEED BRYDENS LAWYERS?
Lenders providing finance will require security for the loan by way of mortgage over property and/or personal guarantee. It is important to engage Brydens Lawyers to ensure you understand the terms and conditions of your loan agreement.
If you are private lender, Brydens Lawyers can prepare the loan documentation necessary to secure your financial interests.
WHAT WILL BRYDENS LAWYERS ORGANISE FOR YOU?
Brydens Lawyers can assist with:
- Providing advice in relation to protecting your assets
- Providing advice in relation to mortgage, guarantee and indemnity documentation
- Providing advice in relation to the loan agreement
- Liaising with your financier to ensure the loan documentation is prepared and signed
- Liaising with your financier to ensure the exchange of documentation is finalised
- Drafting loan documentation on behalf of a lender of finance
WHEN SHOULD YOU CONSULT BRYDENS LAWYERS?
You should contact Brydens Lawyers if:
- You are thinking about purchasing property and require finance to complete the purchase
- You wish to refinance your existing loan
- You are required to provide a personal guarantee and indemnity for a loan
- You are lending someone money
WHAT IS YOUR
Contact Brydens Lawyers to arrange a consultation to discuss your finance application or refinance needs.
WHY ARE BRYDENS LAWYERS THE RIGHT REPRESENTATION FOR YOU?
Brydens Lawyers property team has significant experience and expertise in financing and refinancing loans. Our team can help you with your understanding of your loan, mortgage stamp duty, insurance and lenders fees. Brydens Lawyers can provide a personalised service in property finance, structured finance, secured and unsecured lending. We are proud of our longstanding professional relationships with various banks and lenders, assisting clients in the financing and refinancing of their homes and investment properties and in protecting our private lenders.
LATEST NEWS FROM LEE
Due to the ever-changing nature of the pandemic, as well as the States operating on different timelines, it can be somewhat confusing to understand what you can and cannot do here in New South Wales. To assist in understanding the latest easing of restrictions,...
CONTACT US TODAY
LIVERPOOL HEAD OFFICE
Lvl 2, 203 Northumberland Street,
Liverpool NSW 2170
OFFICES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Adamstown Erina Parramatta
Albury Goulburn Redfern
Bankstown Leichhardt Sydney City
Blacktown Miranda Tamworth
Campbelltown Newcastle Wagga Wagga
Chatswood Nowra Wollongong
Now also servicing South Australia, Tasmania and Western Australia
(Superannuation, TPD and Life insurance matters only)