Litigation & Disputes
Litigation & Disputes
At Brydens Lawyers we adopt a flexible approach to dispute resolution and litigation proceedings. Our Commercial Team have consistently achieved great results for our clients in negotiation, mediation and resolution of commercial disputes.
WHY DO YOU NEED BRYDENS LAWYERS?
Brydens Lawyers can assist you to resolve your dispute. Our team can provide advice in plain English and develop a negotiation strategy.
WHY ARE BRYDENS LAWYERS THE RIGHT REPRESENTATION FOR YOU?
Our skilled negotiators can assist you to minimise costs for you and your business by achieving a non-litigated solution. When a dispute arises, Brydens Lawyers work together with our clients to consider appropriate options, identify a preferred outcome and the most suitable strategy to achieve the preferred outcome.
When there is no alternative to proceeding to litigation in Court, you can be assured that Brydens Lawyers have a team of expert litigators who are dedicated and determined to achieving the best resolution for you.
WHAT WILL BRYDENS LAWYERS ORGANISE FOR YOU?
Brydens Lawyers have proven expertise in:
- Considering ways to resolve disputes outside of the Court room
- Participate in negotiations to resolve your dispute before litigation commences
- Represent you in mediation, arbitration and informal settlement conferences
- Represent you in contractual, retail, commercial, Australian Consumer Law, construction, corporations law, shareholder and property disputes
- Enforce commercial agreements and intellectual property infringements
- Initiate proceedings for bankruptcy and insolvency
- Represent you in licensing and franchising disputes
- Defend breaches of manufacturing and supply agreements
WHEN SHOULD YOU CONSULT BRYDENS LAWYERS?
You should contact Brydens Lawyers if you are involved in a legal dispute or breach of contract.
LATEST NEWS FROM LEE
You have heard me speak often about the disgrace that is the Motor Accident Injuries Act introduced by the NSW Liberal Government on 1 December 2017 and how persons injured in motor vehicle accidents are now denied proper compensation for their injuries.
CONTACT US TODAY
LIVERPOOL HEAD OFFICE
Lvl 2, 203 Northumberland Street,
Liverpool NSW 2170
OFFICES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Adamstown Erina Parramatta
Albury Goulburn Redfern
Bankstown Leichhardt Sydney City
Blacktown Miranda Tamworth
Campbelltown Newcastle Wagga Wagga
Chatswood Nowra Wollongong