TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Brydens Lawyers 2020 Kangaroo Supporters Tour Competition
- Entry is only available to residents of Australia who are aged 18 years or older.
- Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The promotion commences at 9:00 09/03/2020, and entries close at 0:00 07/09/2020 (promotion period).
- To enter- Eligible Entrants must enter via the competition landing page (brydens.com.au/win), filling in their full details (including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, email). Following of Brydens Lawyers social media channels is encouraged, but not a direct requirement, as it cannot be tracked across all platforms with complete accuracy.
- One entry per person.
PRIZES AND WINNING/PRIZE CONDITIONS
- The random prize draw will take place at 12:00pm on 07/09/2020 at Level 2, 203 Northumberland Street, Liverpool, 2170.
- The winner will receive the prize package as outlined below in ‘Major Prize: Travel Conditions/Entitlements’.
- The tour package is offered by Brydens Lawyers and is operated by Gullivers Sport Travel.
- The package cannot be redeemed or exchanged for any other form of travel services.
- The total prize pool value is $18,870.00 (as per Gullivers Sport Travel’s initial itinerary document).
- Winners will be notified by phone/email within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner will have their details published across Brydens Lawyers social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) and Brydens Lawyers website (brydens.com.au) on 07/09/2020. The winner will have two (2) days from time and date of the notification being sent to respond, provide proof of eligibility, and claim the Prize.
- If the prize is unclaimed or un-awarded, a prize redraw will be conducted precisely one week following the initial draw at the same time and place as the original draw. If a winner is redrawn they will have their details published across Brydens Lawyers social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) and Brydens Lawyers website (brydens.com.au) on 14/09/2020.
- The random prize draw will take place each Monday morning between 16/03/2020 and 31/8/2020 at Level 2, 203 Northumberland Street, Liverpool, 2170.
- The announcement will be made at before 10:00am each Monday morning between 16/03/2020 and 31/8/2020 across Brydens Lawyers social media platforms.
- The weekly winner will receive one (1) 2019 Signed Brydens Lawyers NSW Blues Game II Jersey.
- The prizes cannot be redeemed or exchanged for any other form of reward or cash.
- The total weekly prize pool across the competition is valued at $6,250.
- Individual weekly prizes will not exceed $250.00. Total prizes during the period of the permit will not exceed $50,000.00.
MAJOR PRIZE: TRAVEL CONDITIONS/ENTITLEMENTS
- Winner and guest must both hold a valid passport with six months validity from date of departure from final destination.
- Amendment fee- any person wishing to amend from the group tour arrangements will be charged a $200.00 amendment fee per person plus any additional charged involved with this amendment (increase in airfare, additional transfers, accommodation, etc).
- Travel must be taken between Friday 23rd October 2020 – Tuesday 17th November 2020.
- Full travel conditions specifically pertaining to the tour from tour operator Gullivers Sport Travel are noted at: https://bit.ly/2TYBO31
- Brydens Lawyers is not liable for the prize winners abiding by these terms as listed by Gullivers Sport Travel.
The winning prize entitles two (2) persons to:
- Return Economy class airfare flying with Emirates: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Perth / Madrid …surface… London / Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Perth (via Dubai in each direction) Note: Passengers departing from another city in Australia may require an additional flight at extra expense
- One-way economy class airfare: Bordeaux / Manchester
- One-way fast train – Madrid – San Sebastian.
- Airport to hotel in Madrid with 3-hour panorama tour
- Hotel to train station in Madrid
- Train station to Hotel with 3-hour panorama tour of San Sebastian
- San Sebastian to Bordeaux
- Full day tour of wineries & chateau in St- Emilion
- Transfer from your hotel to airport in Bordeaux
- 1 x 48-seater executive coach charter from 29 Oct – 12 Nov 15 days in the UK
- Return match day transfer in London • Hotel to Heathrow Airport on departure
ACCOMMODATION – 4-star hotels
- 22 x nights in 4 star accommodation based on twin share on a bed & breakfast basis as per itinerary schedule : o 2 nights Madrid, 1 night San Sebastian, 2 nights Bordeaux, 3 nights Manchester, 3 nights Edinburgh, 2 nights York, 2 nights Leeds, 2 nights Cheltenham, 2 nights Bath, 3 nights London
KANGAROO MATCH TICKETS
- Premium sideline ticket to Kangaroos v Great British Lions, University of Bolton Stadium
- Premium sideline ticket to Kangaroos v Great British Lions, Elland Road Leeds
- Premium sideline ticket to Kangaroos v Great British Lions, Tottenham Stadium
SIGHTSEEING, EXCURSIONS & ENTRANCE FEES
- 3-hour panoramic tour with guide in Madrid
- 3-hour panoramic tour with guide in San Sebastian
- Evening Tapas Meal in San Sebastian
- Morning tea in Biarritz
- Tour of Wineries with wine tasting and lunch in St- Emilion
- Panoramic tour with guide in Manchester
- Walking tour of Edinburgh
- Entrance ticket to Edinburgh Castle
- Local tour guide for day trip to Loch Lomond area
- Full day tour of the Cotswolds including lunch
- Tour of the Roman Baths in Bath
- 3-hour panoramic tour with guide in London
- Full time Tour Manager to assist you during the Spain & France section of the itinerary
- Gullivers Sport Travel representative for meet and greet on arrival in Madrid
- Tour escort – Steve Roach – for duration of tour
- Gullivers Sport Travel gear bag
- Gullivers Sport Travel – Kangaroos Supporters Tour cap
PRIZE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airline taxes/levies approx. $386.66 per person subject to change. Final tax amount to be determined by airline at the time of final invoice
- Meals – other than those specified
- Emirates: Excess baggage over and above free allowance of 30kgs provided by Emirates (please take note that the flight included from Bordeaux to Manchester will have a smaller luggage allowance for checked luggage)
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, telephone calls etc.
- Porterage and tips to service providers
- Passport and visa costs – please check with this office if you require visas for your tour If you are travelling on a non-Australian passport please check if you require a re-entry visa to Australia
- Optional Extras and Sightseeing Tours unless specified
- Damage / Disturbance deposit – where requested by hotel
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance – Suresave Travel Insurance quote available from Gullivers upon request.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Information relating to the Competition and the above schedule form part of these terms and conditions for the Competition. Brydens Lawyers may vary these terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion, subject to approval of the relevant state authorities.
- Eligibility to enter the Competition is subject to the Entry Restrictions above.
- To enter the Competition, entrants must complete the process outlined in the Entry Details during the Competition Period. Any entry received outside of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid.
- Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity, proof of Australian residency status at the nominated Prize delivery address and proof of entry validity, in order to claim a Prize. Acceptance of proof of eligibility is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that an entrant cannot provide proof, their entry will be deemed invalid
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All Prizes are as depicted or described in the Schedule and, unless otherwise specified, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter is not responsible for any additional costs associated with use of the Prize
- If the Prize involves tickets to an event or travel, the Promoter is not responsible for any change in times or dates, cancellations or rescheduling of events that may prevent the Prize Winner from redeeming the Prize or any part of it.
- Travel portions of a Prize may be subject to blackout dates and travel periods as specified in the Schedule. If travel has not been redeemed within this time period, tickets shall be deemed null and void.
- Any entrant found to be using multiple emails to enter the Competition may be disqualified at Brydens Lawyers’ sole discretion.
- The Promoter may use entrants’ names and details for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. The Promoter may also be required to disclose your personal information to its contractors, agents, co-promoter and to state and territory gaming departments to assist in conducting the Competition.
- Entrants consent to their full names and/or their entries being used in all media by the Promoter. Entrants acknowledge and agree they may be required to participate in promotional activities while taking up the Prize.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Brydens Lawyers (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Brydens Lawyers (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Brydens Lawyers’ control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Brydens Lawyers) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Brydens Lawyers; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- Brydens Lawyers collects claimants’/entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the claimant/entrant may not be able to participate in the promotion. Brydens Lawyers will not disclose this information to anyone other than contractors who provide services to Brydens Lawyers for the purposes of conducting this promotion unless compelled or permitted by law. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. As per the relevant Privacy Legislation, a request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Marketing Department of Brydens Lawyers.
Authorised under NSW permit number: LTPS/20/42987