Buying a Property
Buying a Property
At Brydens Lawyers, you have access to a number of property lawyers, licensed conveyancers and conveyancing lawyer. Buying a property is one of the biggest decisions you will face in your lifetime. As it is a significant transaction, you need to feel that you have experienced professionals assisting you.
Our team understands how important it is to you, and what can cause potential problems in a property transaction and we will aim to ensure the whole process runs as smoothly as possible.
Efficient turnaround means that you won’t be kept waiting for documentation, with most contracts being prepared and sale contracts reviewed on your behalf quickly and efficiently. Settlements can also be timed to ensure that everything falls into place at the right time and with as little stress as possible.
WHY DO YOU NEED BRYDENS LAWYERS?
Brydens Lawyers understand the importance of buying a property and the potential problems that may arise in a property transaction. Acquisitions of property requires due diligence, negotiations and exchange of documentation to secure the transaction. Brydens Lawyers will guide you through every step of the purchase process and assist in providing effective advice to allow our clients to make informed decisions.
WHAT WILL BRYDENS LAWYERS ORGANISE FOR YOU?
Brydens Lawyers can assist you to ensure you are not “blinded” by the excitement associated with purchasing property. Our team can assist to reduce the risks of you making a mistake or a poor decision. Brydens Conveyancing Lawyer can assist you with:
- Arranging pest and building reports to ensure the structural soundness of the property and presence of any pests (including terminates)
- Arranging the inspection of records and obtaining strata reports
- Arranging a survey report to identify the boundaries in relation to neighbouring properties and improvements on the land
- Arranging payment of your deposit
- Exchanging contracts between the vendor and purchaser
- Carrying out property searches and enquiries with various government departments to ensure the property is not affected by their proposals and ensure that all rates and taxes are paid and adjusted amongst the vendor and purchaser
- Liaising with your financier in relation to mortgage documentation required to be signed by you
Making arrangements for settlement of your purchase and payment of the remainder of purchase monies
WHEN SHOULD YOU CONSULT BRYDENS LAWYERS?
You should contact Brydens Lawyers if you are considering purchasing property.
WHAT IS YOUR
You can contact Brydens Lawyers to arrange a time to discuss your purchase of property.
WHY ARE BRYDENS LAWYERS THE RIGHT REPRESENTATION FOR YOU?
Brydens Lawyers property team has significant experience and expertise in all areas of property law.
Over the years, our team has represented individuals, government departments and agencies, private companies and property developers in a variety of transactions and have provided advice on a wide range of issues to ensure clients’ needs are managed promptly and efficiently.
LATEST NEWS FROM LEE
You have heard me speak often about the disgrace that is the Motor Accident Injuries Act introduced by the NSW Liberal Government on 1 December 2017 and how persons injured in motor vehicle accidents are now denied proper compensation for their injuries.
CONTACT US TODAY
LIVERPOOL HEAD OFFICE
Lvl 2, 203 Northumberland Street,
Liverpool NSW 2170
OFFICES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Adamstown Erina Parramatta
Albury Goulburn Redfern
Bankstown Leichhardt Sydney City
Blacktown Miranda Tamworth
Campbelltown Newcastle Wagga Wagga
Chatswood Nowra Wollongong