[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]For all personal injury or compensation clients, Brydens has a policy of No Win – No Fee. This means if a client is unsuccessful in their claim then Brydens Lawyers will not raise an invoice. This gives you peace of mind and ensures we work hard for your compensation.[/vc_column_text][ultimate_spacer height=”80″ height_on_tabs=”80″ height_on_tabs_portrait=”80″ height_on_mob_landscape=”30″ height_on_mob=”30″][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- Question of the week- Friday 22th January – What benefits are available under workers compensation?
- Question of the week- Friday 15th January – What are the steps involved in obtaining Parenting Orders?
- Question of the week- Friday 8th January -My Spouse and I Are in the Process of Separating, at What Stage Should I Look To Update My Will?
- Question of the week- Friday 18th December -How can a lawyer assist me with a traffic offence
- Lawpod – The Life and Times of Junior (Part 2) – Featuring Wayne Pearce