[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]For all personal injury or compensation clients, Brydens has a policy of No Win – No Fee. This means if a client is unsuccessful in their claim then Brydens Lawyers will not raise an invoice. This gives you peace of mind and ensures we work hard for your compensation.[/vc_column_text][ultimate_spacer height=”80″ height_on_tabs=”80″ height_on_tabs_portrait=”80″ height_on_mob_landscape=”30″ height_on_mob=”30″][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- The Fair Work Ombudsman was unable to resolve my unpaid wages issue – What are my next steps?
- The South Sydney Rabbitohs Player Podcast! Featuring Campbell Graham and Josh Mansour
- Can I make a Medical Negligence claim for plastic surgery that has gone wrong?
- Question of the week – Friday 10th April – How does a Immigration Lawyer or Registered Migration Agent assist in the Visa Application process?
- Question of the week – Friday 1st April – Under what circumstances can a traffic infringement notice be challenged?