[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]For all personal injury or compensation clients, Brydens has a policy of No Win – No Fee. This means if a client is unsuccessful in their claim then Brydens Lawyers will not raise an invoice. This gives you peace of mind and ensures we work hard for your compensation.[/vc_column_text][ultimate_spacer height=”80″ height_on_tabs=”80″ height_on_tabs_portrait=”80″ height_on_mob_landscape=”30″ height_on_mob=”30″][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- Question of the week- Friday 23rd October – Can I be arrested by the Police without evidence of my guilt?
- Latest News From Lee 20th October 2020
- Question of the week- Friday 16th October – How is Future Economic Loss calculated in regard to a compensation claim?
- Question of the week- Friday 9th October – If a baby has suffered during its birth as a result of medical negligence, how does the claim process work?
- Lawpod – Lee is joined by Blake Solly, the CEO of the South Sydney Rabbitohs!